Plank Pose tones and strengthens the abdominals, arms and shoulders.
- Strengthens the shoulder, abdominal and back muscles
- Carpal Tunnel Sydrome
- Low Back Pain
- Lie on your stomach with your toes curled under.
- Place your hands under your shoulders.
- With your stomach drawing into your spine, staighten your arms, lifting your body off the ground.
- Keep your body as straight as possible.
Come down to your forearms or onto your knees. Keep your body straight.
To make this pose more challenging, lift one leg off the ground at a time or lift one arm off the ground at a time.