This is a good pose for developing balance and focus. It is also a good pose for opening the inner thigh muscles.
- Strengthens the foot, ankle, lower leg and core muscles
- Stretches the inner thigh and shoulder muscles
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart.
- Reach down with your right hand and take your right foot and place it on your left inner thigh (as high as possible)
- Press the foot into your inner thigh as you release the hand, reaching both arms overhead
- Try to point the bent knee out to the side as much as possible
Place your hands together in front of your heart or place them on your hips.
Close your eyes!