2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Best collects and uses personal information from customers and others (an “Individual”) as follows:
- Personal Best may collect and maintain personal information such as an Individual's name, contact information, payment card information and purchase history when an Individual subscribes for services, purchases products, or participates in a contest, promotion, or skill-based competition.
- When participating in a contest, promotion, or skill-based competition, information relating to prize winners may be published in connection with the contest, promotion, or skill-competition.
- From time to time, Personal Best may obtain an Individual's consent to use the Individual's contact information to provide periodic newsletters or updates, announcements and special promotions regarding Personal Best products and services.
- When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
Personal Best may otherwise use customer information for additional purposes that are identified at or before the time that the information is used for such additional purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Best will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personal information for purposes other than as those set our herein, except with an Individual's consent or as required or permitted by law.
Personal Best may transfer or disclose personal information as follows:
- Personal Best may transfer your personal information to third-party service providers or agents who facilitate payments for subscriptions for services or purchasing of products.
- Personal Best may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable Canadian, US or other law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Personal Best or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
4. IP Addresses
Personal Best may collect and uses an Individual's IP address to help identify the Individual, gather broad demographic information about users of the Site, diagnose problems with Personal Best’s systems, and administer the Site.
5. Third Party Links
Personal Best has implemented measures designed to protect against the theft, loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure and alteration of personal information in our custody and control with security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of reasonable physical, organizational, and technological safeguards and appropriate training of employees. Personal Best’s third party service providers are obligated to maintain confidentiality and security of the personal information transferred to them and are not authorized to use such information other than to provide the services or as otherwise permitted by law.
Individuals are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from Personal Best by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our email communications by contacting our Chief Privacy Officer (the "Privacy Officer") using the contact information provided in section 9, below.
6-1 Reddington Dr.